Pages

Monday, December 15, 2014

WHERE ARE THE CREPES?

Monday, December 15, 2014

One of my favorite things to do on Saturday mornings is visit my local farmers market at the Pearl Brewery.  There are so many fresh fruits and vegetables to choose from and the venders are so sweet!  The highlight to this farmers market for me is stopping by the table where they make and sell fresh crêpes! As soon as I got to the market I literally ran to the section where they usually set up, only to find that no one was there....NO ONE WAS THERE SELLING CREPES.  IT WAS SO TRAGIC.





Since there were no crêpes to be found, I had to settle for a blueberry lemon muffin and coffee..which were still equally delicious! 

♡ alexa ♡

4 comments:

  1. Sorry there were no crepes, but that muffin looks amazing! Great pictures! :)
    http://trend-mixblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great bag dear!
    http://putrivalentinalim.blogspot.com/2014/12/christmas-is-doing-little-something.html

    ReplyDelete

white rabbit tail © 2014