Pages

Monday, December 8, 2014

"LAST MINUTE" IS MY MIDDLE NAME

Monday, December 8, 2014



// boots: dsw // jeans: target // shirt: american eagle // bag: thrifted //

Took a walk downtown San Antonio, Texas to take some photos for a last minute art project that I had due.  Decided to wear my comfortable yet cute buckle ankle boots that I got at DSW last year, I wear these pretty much everyday! 

and of course when you walk around all day it means you need to eat something delicious! This chocolate chip coffee cake from Einstein Bros Bagels was literally the best coffee cake I have ever eaten in my life...

♡ alexa ♡

12 comments:

  1. very stylish! like always

    www.beautycoalition.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Black tee is your last minute best friend!

    www.labisdream.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the look on you. That dos suits you so beautifully, cute. Totally in love with the distressed jean.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a cool look!! The jeans are perfect <3 and I love the way you did your hair.. so beautiful

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so pretty. Obsessed with your ripped jeans. I love it so much!
    Valentina

    http://www.mybubblyzone.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty look :) Thanks for following Alexa, followed you back on bloglovin :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm a real procrastinator and I do everything last minute, haha! I really love your outfit, especially the jeans.

    TRENDGALORE
    BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that distressed denim on you. I can never pull it off, but it looks so natural on you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. really cool look, i love your style!

    xx danielle // shades of danielle // bloglovin

    ReplyDelete

white rabbit tail © 2014