Pages

Sunday, November 23, 2014

Classy Sunday's

Sunday, November 23, 2014

//shoes: bakers // jeans: guess // high neck line shirt: thrifted //
// mesh jacket: love culture // bag: target //

When it comes to Sunday's I usually like to go for a laid back yet classy feel.  The high neck line shirt gives a sophisticated look, yet the mesh jacket gives the right amount of edge.  This was the first time I had ever worn these shoes and they are a bit harder to walk in than I thought! However, you can just never go wrong with a black chunky wedge. 

Enjoy your week!
♡ alexa ♡

3 comments:

  1. I am obsessed with your hair!!! I wish my hair was that curly!! lol
    Thank you for stopping by my blog Im following you on Bloglovin'
    xo
    www.trulyiris.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha hank you, my hair is crazy but I love it :)

      Delete
  2. Your hair is really beautiful indeed.
    I love your combination its really authentic

    xx

    https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/13288389
    curvybird.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete

white rabbit tail © 2014